TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR OUR INSTORE COMPETITION - WIN YOUR SHARE OF R300 000
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR COULD YOU BE THE WINNER COMPETITION
WIN YOUR SHARE OF R300 000.
THIS IS THE GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR THE STORE & WEBSITE
- By entering this competition, you accept and agree to the following terms and conditions which will govern the competition. Furthermore, you verify that you are unaware of any reason legally prohibiting you from entering this competition and, if the competition requires the submission of photographs, artwork or images of people, or of anything else that requires consent or copyright, that you have the necessary consent and authority to do so, if required. Any entrant who contravenes these rules may be disqualified from the competition. By entering this competition, the entrant consents that Judy’s Pride T/A Fashion World may use names and images taken of the winners for publicity purposes, without any further remuneration being payable to the winner. By entering and participating in the Competition, entrants agree that Judy’s Pride T/A Fashion World may collect, store and use (not share) personal information of entrants for communication or statistical purposes or purposes of this competition. Judy’s Pride T/A Fashion World fully comply with the requirements of the Protection of Personal Information Act 4 of 2013 (POPIA). Such information will not be disclosed to any third party, except for the purpose of the Competition, where applicable, unless agreed otherwise, or unless disclosure is required by law or court order. Entrants are entitled to decline any marketing communication and inform the Promoter in writing should the participant wish to be removed from all communication.
- The Promoters of this competition is Judy’s Pride T/A Fashion World Pty Ltd.
- This competition is open to individuals who are permanent residents or citizens of South Africa, aged 18 years and older, with a valid South African ID document, resident/work permit and a South African bank account. This excludes Judy’s Pride T/A Fashion World employees, their advertising agencies, sales agents and their immediate families.
- The Competition receipts and/ or retailer slips, recording all purchases of participating products will be required to be shown to the Judy’s Pride T/A Fashion World Pty Ltd staff, before confirmation of the finalist being declared a winner and before receipt of the prize. If they are unable to do so, they may forfeit their prize and the organizer will move onto the next finalist in the competition.
- The competition commences on the 20th November 2023 and ends on the 23rd December 2023; winners will be notified by the 15th January 2024.
- The prize has been decided and will not be negotiable.
- The prize may be subject to additional terms and conditions not mentioned hereunder, but in accordance with relevant South African legislation.
- The random draw will take place on 15th January 2024 and the winners will be contacted via means of telephonic communication such as Call, SMS or Whatsapp.
- Judy’s Pride T/A Fashion World Pty Ltd, core competition management team, will try to contact the winners for three days following the draw. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not respond to messages within that period of time, or chooses to decline the prize, then their prize will be forfeited and another winner will be drawn as soon as possible.
- Judy’s Pride T/A Fashion Worlds decision are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- This competition is not in any way affiliated to and/or endorsed by anyone but Judy’s Pride T/A Fashion World.
- It is the entrant’s responsibility to ensure that any information which is provided to Judy’s Pride T/A Fashion World, the organisers and promotional partners, is accurate, complete and up to date.
- Lay-bye purchases will not be allowed for this competition.
- For the duration of this competition, refund goods that fall below the R200.00 threshold amount, will result in the participants entry being removed.
- The competition will be applicable and valid for all our South African Stores.
- The Judy’s Pride T/A Fashion World online store will also host a competition which will abide to the same rules as well as terms and conditions as stipulated in this document.
- Prizes and prize values include: 200 winners of R1000 each totalling R200 000 and 1 lucky winner of a R100 000 CASH
- Cell-phone and airtime purchases do not qualify for entrance into the competition.
- Judy’s Pride T/A Fashion World, are not liable for any technical failure that may result in an entry not being successfully captured and submitted while being entered into the competition.
- To the extent permitted by the Consumer Protection Act and any other applicable law, the entrants, users and/ or winners hereby indemnify, release and hold harmless the promoter and/or its organizers (including their subsidiaries, holding companies and affiliates), their directors, employees, agents, suppliers and contractors form and against any actions, claims and/or liability for injury, loss, damage, expense, claim for damages of any kind resulting in whole or part, directly or indirectly , form participation in the competition and/or the use, acceptance or possession of a prize and/or participation (or non-participation) in a prize related activity.
- Entrants who, in the Promoter’s and/or organizers sole determination, act unlawfully, fraudulently, in breach of these terms and conditions or otherwise dishonestly may be disqualified from participating in the Competition and shall not be eligible to win any prize. The Promoter reserves the right to carry out reasonable due diligence to confirm eligibility.
- You will be automatically be added to the Fashion World Online mailing list and we will notify you of new services or specials which may be of interest to you, when agreeing to the marketing communications and accepting the terms and conditions of this competition, which may be unsubscribed to at a later stage.
- For any competition related queries, participants are to contact firstname.lastname@example.org or our toll free line 080 020 4655.